Wednesday, November 10, 2004

You have everything you need...if you just believe..

Yep, it's part of Josh Groban's song, Believe, from the movie The Polar Express. Nice song...make sure you listen to it! If you wanna know more about Josh Groban go here!

Today I did more washing....that's what I usually do when I'm home...don't ask me why...hahaha...anyway we have to start our spring cleaning soon! *phew*

Nothing much happened today, except me getting a haircut...for once, it doesn't look like a disaster!! hahahaha think it looks nice...I guess I can go on with my plan of having a new hairstyle every semester....=) hehehehehe

You must have noticed that I added a video to the sidebar...whaddaya think? nice? I thought I should spice up my blog so I added it..=)

Ohhh and Happy Birthday to my mom!! May God Bless you always!! *muaks*

No, it's not her cake...just a random image....LOL

Happy Deepavali to those celebrating!!

No comments: