Today was a crazy day. Suddenly this Wei Zhan ajak to go out to eat KFC. Sudden craving, according to her. Hahaha. So four of us went. At 4pm. hehe so ngam one... At the counter to order we kept on laughing for no reason. Somehow every little thing was funny. Hahaha the worker at KFC must have thought were crazy or something. She looked kinda serious and uh I don't think she smiled...creepy... And then Wei Zhan goes and orders this snack plate and ate only one chicken. And we were like, whattt! Takkan crave one piece of chicken only right! So we ignored her pleas to finish the other piece and finally she kinda munched on the other piece...hahaha...Ruba and I ate Zinger Burger only. We ate until we were extremely full and then planned to go to Padang Astaka, supposedly to jog but as usual we just walked and talked. After all we just ate a lot. Kononnya teatime la... Then keluarla all kinds of stories from lawak bodoh to...uh...crap..hahaha. Then suddenly we saw this really cool beetle pass by. (Which Ruba went on to post in her blog..haha)
I cycled to Astaka after a long time! It's funny how last time it was
"Cycle lah. I cannot drive mah".
And now its like
"Car lah, I no bicycle, it's rusting in uni".
Hahaha. But today I used my sister's bike and whoa! I realized that I missed cycling! With a bicycle you can go against one way streets and small lanes. (Which is our expertise haha) And you actually feel good because you're not polluting the environment....haha. Why couldn't they build the uni on flat land??!! *sigh* Im gonna walk around campus again next sem...pengsan!
After coming back quite late and cycling in the dark I was so tired and too lazy to bathe and stinking, the first thing i did was land in front of the computer. And then got one friend telling a story halfway and then leaving the end for next week. Takde kerja...hahaha.
Oopss I think I better set up the Christmas tree first thing tomorrow....yeah. Christmas is comingggg....Alamak die have to get props...aiiii....
No comments:
Post a Comment