Friday, November 19, 2004

The Sound of Music...not.

There's nothing like waking up to the sound of your mom screaming "Get your lazy @$$ outta that bed!!!" Okay, that's not what she screamed out but hey, she probably means that anyway. Well, that's what has been happening to me this whole week. I get lazier when my sister is around. Haha. Big surprise. Since my sister is busy studying for her exams next week (good thing we don't have study week) I decided to do the housework my mom listed out for me to do. Good for me anyway since I have been doing nothing much but lazing around in front of the PC... more Naruto, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and Charmed has been absorbed into my brain.....hahaha. Still got a bit of a sore throat but not too bad. I need to get out more. Unfortunately there's nowhere to go. Bah! Humbug. I need to workout a bit. How about yoga? Should be fun...I'll try it next week....hehehe..

Naruto! Too bad it will never come out for any exam paper...




Is it Christmas yet?




=P

No comments: