The other day i forgot to watch Queer Eye For The Straight Guy....it's a great show. There's plenty of tips and ideas. 5 gay men changing the lifestyles of straight men...interesting...I wonder how much they spend on all those furniture n stuff....pretty cool...must remember to watch the show this sat at midnight!
I am soooo sleepy! I only got about 3 hours of sleep this morning, no thanks to the mosquitoes... sigh..I'm now thinking about how i'm gonna lug all my stuff tomorrow....it won't be that bad since it's just going down the stairs, but imagine next semester when we live on the third floor!! Need to fix a pulley system....wahahaha....just thinking about it makes me tired...that's what happens when we have to move every semester.....troublesome lah!! Especially since I don't have a car! Sigh...nevermind...i guess this is my chance to build muscles, because right now I'm feeling lazy. Because there's no more classes I just stay at my apartment and only go out for exams. I think I've been eating more recently, trying to finish up the stock of food...hahaha
I think I'll try to pack more stuff or just go to bed....sayonara!

No comments:
Post a Comment