Today i woke up late again!! I put the alarm to 8am but snoozed till 10am....teruklah....better sleep early today...tomorow's paper is at 8.30....wahahahha....today not much happened, except later at night when it suddenly blacked out! And it only happened to out part of the block, AGAIN! This is third time already!! Arrrggghhh....anyway the fun part was we played tanglung!! hahahahaa....we still had some left from the mooncake festival, so we lighted them up and hung them around the apartment! hehehehe....then after a bit of lantern admiring the electricity came back!! So we continued our studying...then suddenly it blacked out again!! Luckily it came back after a while, but my poor PC suffered two blackouts in such a short period of time....poor thing! After we decided that there will be no more blackouts soon, we went back to what we were doing. Then I decided to update my blog, so here's my story for today! =) I better go to bed now so that I can wake up early tomorrow. Good night!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment