Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I don't want to be a robber my whole life. The stress level is too DAMN HIGH!!!

LOL! No that's not me...that's another quote from the movie bandits....hehehehe.....speaking of movies, I watched Ladder 49 today....sad story but it shows the human side of firefighters...a must see!! Makes me wanna be a firefighter!! Yeahhh!

Today wake up a bit earlier than usual because I had a lot of stuff to wash….hahahaha and then this back neighbour went and burned all the leaves n stuff! Unfortunately all the smoke ended up in my house and I was like, are they trying to kill us?? The house was full of smoke man!

Anyway that afternoon we went to Ipoh again…hahaha….on the way there a van in front of us had this on the back window:

-Pemberian-
Kepada Raja dipanggil persembahan
Kepada Pemimpin dipanggil cenderahati
Kepada Ulama dipanggil hadiah
Kenapa kepada orang lain dipanggil rasuah

Makes you ponder a bit, huh….that’s the fun part of being on the road…there’s funny bumper stickers to laugh at….=P

At night my darn PC kept on restarting by itself!! Dahla I was chatting with people…dunno why it keeps on restarting by itself…aihh…ohhh we put new cushion covers!! The hall looks very…uh…sunny….hahahaa….bright colours!

Tomorrow’s my mom’s birthday so I better go and get her present ready!
Ciao!

No comments: