Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Last paper....=)

For the whole of today I studied chem., played computer games, studied, played and so on…very boring, basically. But for lunch we had pizza! Which reminds me, I haven’t paid my friend for my share….oops! While eating pizza we watched others pack their stuff and go home….so sad…but no worries because I’m goin’ back Friday evening!! Woohoo!! Yeehaa!! I’ll continue my packing tomorrow after the test!

Maksim has another album out! Can’t wait to get my hands on it!! It’s called Variations I & II.

Reminds me of my piano…can’t wait to go back and pound on those black and white keys!

Suddenly I remembered I was looking for bar stools…for no reason, I just like ‘em… I found 2 nice ones on the web. One with a natural look and one with a modern feel. Have your pick!



Aaarrrgghhh can’t concentrate on Chemistry anymore!!! :P Ok ok…toodles!

No comments: