On the way back there was a car in front of us and it had a sticker saying "Tak terkejor kome". I wanted to laugh because it was only a Kancil and my dad overtook that car after a while...wahahahahaha.. Some people are just too funny....
It was raining heavily almost all the way home and a lot of motorcyclists had to stop under the bridges and wait for the rain to stop...kinda sad when some of them still travelled when it was still raining heavily...the rain must have hurt....I know cos I have cycled countless times in the rain....sakit ohh!!
Anyway very tired today cause we went to Ipoh...travel again! We went to collect the tickets for our flights. then went lepaking at Kinta City....I got me a new pair of sports shoe! Soo nice lehh...NIKE arr.......we also watched Shark Tale....so funny ahahahaha....the storyline is good...it was enjoyable but I think Finding Nemo is better.....that's what I think la... Waiting for The Incredibles and The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie to come out! Suddenly i feel like a small kid already.....hahahaaha

Okay la I'm exhausted already! Played gunbound twice but both times also lost.....have to play more...I think I'll go play the piano a while then go to bed.....whole body aching...I'll think twice before moving anywhere in the future....hahha
p.s. I started adding loads of pictures to my posts recently...hahaha
p.s.s It's always raining these days!! So cold! Brrr....

No comments:
Post a Comment