Friday, November 26, 2004

Melancong or melencong??

Hahaha...yup I'm finally gonna fly tomorrow...to Sarawak! Yeah baby! Just hope we really melancong and not melencong some other place...:P Had to pack all my stuff that I need to bring back to uni also...the car is packed!! Dunno whether can move or not...aihhh...well, I have to go and pack this PC now. I won't be having any internet connection for one week (I think, unless I get desperate and look for a cc) so don't worry if something feels missing in your life...hahaha..:P

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize if I did anything wrong, you know...in case the plane crashes and this is the last time i blog anything...(thanks to some suey fella).

All said, take care and till I see some of you next sem, ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!!

*sigh* gotta get back to packing...

P.S.You want a picture??


Yeahh it's a mini cooper!! hahahaha

No comments: