*phew* another day full of activities! Started with church where I kacau all my friends....haha...then the whole bunch went out for lunch together! Hehehe...aihh...its so nice to get together with old friends...they're irreplaceable! After coming back my mom called and said she was at FAJAR n asked me to go n buy a pair of slippers...mine koyak aledi leh...but then i thought malas la....that slipper can repair oso....then second time she called and said she's buying comforters...n asked me to go n choose one...so finally I went loh....since got discounts like crazy n dunno from where my mom got somemore discount cupons...we ended up buying 2 comforter sets n 3 pillows!!! Guess who had to angkut everything? ME!! I probably looked like a crazy person lugging all those stuff!! I heard one fella say "dahsyatnya shopping" on the way down to the car....I felt like laughing all the way but that would only make me look crazier...wahahahaah...dahla im not the one celebrating Deepavali or Hari Raya.....:P...when i finally reached the car my left arm was feeling kinda weird...I think I strained it! Now it feels better....then after that I sorted my stuff n lepaked in my room for a while....got a lot of junk... might do a garage sale next time...hehehe....Then we went for seafood dinner!! I tell you, I totally enjoyed it! I haven't eaten such good food in such a long time! My mom n I sapu everything! hahaha....until now i'm still full....ahhhh.....so bahagia....=) I'm so tired now, I think I better go to bed already! But then I'm still so full lah....darn it! just remembered I have to go n cut my hair..have to look for a new hairstyle...ehehehe...oklar...gonna sleep already....goodnite!!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment