Today I set my alarm to 7.30am but only woke up at 10am...my mom didn't wake me up though...wonder why...haha..then so memalukan teacher called and I was still sleeping...then in school cannot finish one webpage also because of the slow connection...darn...why did I so gatal agree to do the website last time?? And then these ppl complaining that the website is not updated. It's not like there's much to update also...only pictures...*pressure* *stress*
Tomorrow's my last day at home. Unfortunately I still have loads of stuff to do, but here I am, updating my blog...*guilty face* I have to update the school website, download anime n CSI and burn them...and pack my stuff...*phew* i probably won't sleep today..PROBABLY..hahaha..*sigh*
Part of me wants to go back to uni where I have something to do, but the other part of me just wants to continue lepaking at home and help people do projects n stuff...but...I have to go back to uni and go through another semester...aarrrgghhh....this was the view from our balcony last semester...I wonder what view we'll be seeing next sem..
I'm gonna be 'flying without wings' this saturday...woohoo!!! hehehehe Sarawak...here I come!!:D
Die! Christmas night coming soon!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-
Matthew 6.25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?"
Was I worrying a while ago? Not now...=)

No comments:
Post a Comment