Hip hip hooray!! My sister’s back! The house is alive again! We actually have guests staying here but then my sis n I are still lazy bums! My parents and the guests went for a trip to Teluk Intan and we were still sleeping when they left!! Very bad… after waking up it was straight to the idiot box!! *sigh* My dad gave us money to go and buy breakfast and lunch, but we already woke up late and were too lazy to go out to buy something. Besides, there was plenty of food in the fridge! After that we only went out for lunch at about 3pm only…ahahaha….and then as usual we ate like we never ate before…imagine….one dish each and another one we shared…hahaha….Yummy House. The food there is very nice, at least for simple people like me…:D
After spending all the money my dad gave (RM20) we went back and sat glued to the PC watching anime n tv shows…haha…very boring…I think I’m gonna spoil my eyes even more if I keep doing this….
Nothing to do so I thought I'd put a picture of my bookshelf....haha..check out the comics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment