Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sis went back aledi…..aihhh

My sis went back to Melaka today. So I’m bored again. We went to Ipoh again because of the MAS flight ticket business. This is the third time! Its like we like the office so much or something….hahaha. After we finalized the tickets we went to Kinta City, as usual. Guess what we watched! The Incredibles of course!! Sooooo funny….hahahaha. My dad was laughing through the whole show…so you can imagine! I wouldn’t mind watching it again….hahaha



At Popular bookstore I saw David Beckham’s book, My Side. They had awesome pictures of him and the best ones were his wedding pictures. I dunno why he had to go and shave his head. He looked so much better with hair…*sigh*

Anyway I’m stuck in front of the PC again and I don’t know what to do. Maybe I should start packing….

No comments: