Petrol price will be reduced effective tomorrow! RON 97 will cost RM2.30, RON 92 will cost RM2.20 and diesel will cost RM2.20! Hooray! Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for foodstuff prices that have soared tremendously. They'll never reduce the food prices! Even though its said in the article "The lowering of the fuel prices is also made to speed up the reduction of retail prices so that the people will be able to enjoy the benefits sooner,". Really wan meh.... I knew they shouldn't have increased the petrol price by 78 sen straightaway! Craziness! I guess I'll just spend my money on petrol and drive around/go on a road trip/explore the roads not taken instead of spending it on food, like what
James May said...I could change my motto to 'eat to live'...hmmm...
But I think I better replace the wheel arch housing part that went missing in the flood the other day...before it damages anything....=(

Whole piece went missing =(
2 comments:
weiii beee...ok sorry this comment isnt related to the topic. hey i didnt u drop a msg la at my blog so tht i know u actually dropped by..hehe..thanx for linking me..will link u back..
ey typo..*hey why didnt u drop a msg at my blog so tht i know u actually dropped by* sorryyy
Post a Comment