I thought I lost my 512MB pendrive for good, since the last time I remember using it was for the last Techflow meeting which was about 2 weeks ago. I only realized a few days later that I must have dropped somewhere when I took out my car keys from my pocket! I thought I'd never see it again but amazingly, it has returned! Last night Sarah n Agnes went to Al-Salam in Kajang for dinner and the workers who found it kept it nicely and safely and returned it to them. You see, after Techflow 2 weeks ago we went there for late dinner/supper and as usual its the usual bunch of us so they remember us! It seems that they kept it in one of those small plastic zip-lock baggies. So kind of them =) There are still honest people in this world!!
Listening to Andrea Bocelli =) Swaying along to the music!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment