No more EMS (Electro-Mechanical Systems)! No more electrical subjects for us Mechanical Engineers to take! For this subject I actually learnt more in 2 days than during the many weeks of lectures...haha! Woohooo!!! One paper down, 4 more to go!!
Sunday morning (Sunday also must have exams...not fair!!) - Principles of Management (POM)
Tuesday afternoon - Power Generation (Must score A!! If not..major burn..haha!)
Wednesday morning - Engineers in Society (EIS) - This one...highest also can get B only I guess...thanks to the biased lecturer!
Friday morning - Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning (HVAC) - This paper...is a mixture of Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer and other stuff...another subject where I dunno what's happening...and since my Thermodynamics sucks, I have to memorize everything...not very good eh..but what to do...lecturer talks to the slides during lectures...
I had a break yesterday after EMS paper (only finish one paper lepak d?? =_=") so today must study extra hard! =)
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment