I know why Dr. Khairul (our EMS lecturer & FYP coordinator) is so cool! His mom is Hokkien too! Wahahahaha! We're so cool!
*cue syok sendiri
Oh man doing FYP and reports has taken a toll on me...
And my left foot hurts again...as a result of semangatly going jogging earlier this evening...hahaha..I'm getting old lar :S While I was jogging back from mini stadium Ariq passed by on his bike and said "Lari, cepat lari" and all I did was gasp for air! Hahaha...actually I couldn't hear him cause I was listening to the radio on my handphone while jogging but I'm very sure that's what he said...hahaha!
My eyes are blurring...its so confusing when you're editing and finalizing a group report which involves correcting grammar and sentence structures...my shoulders are aching! (More signs of old age?? =S)
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

2 comments:
gogogo PB!!! jog jog!!! lawan aging tu... young 4eva!! wakakaka... saya sudah merepek di sini...
hahahaha! Yelah tu young 4eva! haha!
Post a Comment