Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Egg Sandwich

I'm sure you all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Which is why I decided to have 'Phoebe's Big Breakfast' instead of 'Phoebe's Big Lunch' =P. So here's how I make my egg sandwich:

1. Boil 2 eggs
2. Mash eggs with white pepper and margarine
3. Put margarine on bread
4. Put mashed eggs, then add layer of tomato slices, tomato sauce and slice of cheese
5. Put 2nd layer on and you have an egg sandwich!
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 for 2nd sandwich
7. Eat sandwich slowly to enjoy to the fullest

MmmmmMMMmmMMmmmM =D

Some pics:

Photobucket
Ingredients: Hard boiled eggs, sliced tomatoes, cheese slice, tomato sauce, white pepper, margarine, bread

Photobucket
Bread+egg+tomato slices+tomato sauce+cheese slice+margarine

Photobucket
Egg sandwich tower!

So that was my breakfast for Monday morning...not very festive eh...but it was good and healthy! Haha..It didn't really feel like Deepavali cause I was just sitting in the apartment trying to study...

5 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

haha i like step num 7 ;)

HJH said...

I want one.... I WANT ONE!!

Phoebeeeee said...

hehehe...you know how to make one now so go make one! =P

Adwina said...

omg the cheese looks tempting!

Phoebeeeee said...

=D oh yeahhh!