Just came back from watching the movie and wow! It's awesome! You guys must watch it, especially if you like listening to ABBA ;) (yea, yea I'm old, I listen to oldies ;P) Felt like getting up and dancing around the cinema but I didn't wanna embarass myself =P But it's really good and funny and the audience was laughing alot! The cast was great and they had the good songs and it was performed really well by them! The dance choreography was so cool too! My fave scene is when Tanya sings to the kid (Does your mother know), but the lyrics were changed a bit ;)...that was an awesome scene! Hope to watch it again! So....go watch it ok! And bring me along =P
A girl. Active imagination. Always hungry. Loves classical music. Loves chocolates. Loves movies. Loves mystery books. Enjoys playing the piano. Wishes she could play the violin. Some say she's a PC freak. She begs to differ. She's just fascinated by the internet and what it can do. She's the PC technician within her 10-m radius.
No comments:
Post a Comment