Tuesday, October 07, 2008

uh oh

The holidays are over. Why so fast??!! One week is not enough!!! Especially when you can't really enjoy it because you have a pile of things to do...sigh...

Anyway I was bored at home so I decided to come back on Friday (was home since Saturday) - how can anyone be bored at home, you ask? Simple: I don't know anyone in Chemor! It will be sad to meet up with the same people I see in KL anyway so I just stayed at home. Only went out for lunch once and when we went to watch Mamma Mia! on Thursday night. I'm such a lazy person!! Came back on Friday to Sarah who was losing her mind so I brought her along to Plaza Low Yat to collect my ext HDD (at this point I didn't know they were gonna give me a new one! I thought they managed to fix it ...) after collecting we walked around the place, surveying ext HDD for her, and then sat at Starbucks Times Square (I always park at Times Square and walk over to Low Yat - the parking at Low Yat is scary!) where she bought her Caramel Frap (I was on a budget - must save up to buy new shirts!) and we sat there talking and catching up on events of the past week. After that we headed over to Sg. Wang Plaza because we didn't wanna go back to uni just yet! So we did major window shopping! We did not buy anything even though we tried on a lot of shoes and walked around browsing and tried on clothes! So proud of myself for not buying anything *pats myself on the back* Our legs were aching after a while but we still had to have dinner, so we decided to try out food at the shops behind Low Yat. Quite good, haven't had food that tasted real like that in a long time! We left Times Square around 9pm (we were there since 4pm) I think, and the parking fees were RM7 (maximum!) It was fun, haven't walked around like that for a long time!! =)

After singing along to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack (the cast are quite talented singers, but unfortunately not Pierce Brosnan...at least his acting was good!) for the whole weekend I decided to give ABBA a rest, because the songs are beginning to merge in my mind - Super Trooper Dancing Queen, Does Your Mother Know I Have A Dream? - or something like that...haha!

As usual, I'm multitasking: studying EMS, searching for journals for FYP, blogging, listening to music, facebooking and stressing! I cannot understand electrical stuff lar! That's why I chose Mechanical Engineering ma!! =( I can only go as far as Circuits 1...=(

Lost so many pictures and important stuff when my ext HDD died a few weeks ago - 400++GB of stuff in there all gone! All my pictures and files which I didn't back up all gone....='( But then again, I can live without all that...guess I'll have to start collecting em all again...but some of the pictures can never be recovered...like the picture of me and Gurmit Singh! And the pics I took during industrial training.... Arrgghhh! So please, always back up your pictures and data!!

Wanted to add pictures but photobucket cant upload pics cause the net here is bad....next time then!

No comments: