Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!!

It's finally Raya and I'm sitting at home. Sad sad. I miss Sitiawan!

"Giving presents is a talent: to know what a person wants, to know when and how to get it, to give it lovingly and well"


"The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value - Charles Dudley Warner"


So true...it's always a headache when birthdays come round and you're trying to figure what to get, which is within budget and will actually be appreciated by the receiver! Was reading a book I bought on a discount in Popular Bookstore, which is titled "paperie" which of course means paper in Scottish and Slovak. It has loads of historical info on paper, how it started, how they made paper, what paper can be used to make, etc. It is also mainly on a store, Kate's Paperie located in New York. Very cool shop...they really focus on the quality n stuff....hi-class stuff! Paper is very useful indeed! Someday I'm gonna open a store like that! Specializing in paper...haha...who knows?


Anyway saw this on TV and decided to see if I could find it on youtube =)

Really good performance of Justin Timberlake on Oprah. Saw it on Hallmark channel as Oprah fave moments or something like that.

No comments: