Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sleep…I need sleep…

Today I woke up kinda late….and then I still took my own sweet time getting ready, much to my room mate’s chagrin…hahaha….but as usual, we are always on time to go for Physics….heh heh heh…..kesian our lecturer…he’s nice, but he talks so slow sometimes I always think about other things….and then dunno what he taught that day…. sedey betul….haha

After physics we went to the admin café and makan, as usual….and also buat kecoh, as usual…haha…then Azfar and da geng came and added to the kekecohan….and then Xin Ci also came and we kecoh samo….haha…..it seems like everywhere we go we buat kecoh and embarrass ourselves…..hahahaha….dahla we ponteng Calculus tutorial to kononnya study Physics because later we have a quiz….luckily can do the quiz if not I sedih gila! That also dunno correct onot the answer…..ahahahha

Before doing our Physics tutorial also we had to do some kind of kekecohan… like small kids fighting over my pencil box and stuff like that….I think the rest of our classmates who were there were thinking we’re mad….hahaha…..

Another day over…exams coming nearer….arrrghhh…..so lazy….

More sleep needed!! Not sure if I wanna finish my essay tonite….

No comments: