Sunday, February 06, 2005

Interesting.....

What an interesting way to start the week.....first of all we went to Welsey Church today instead of CLC because after service we were gonna go to Ipoh. The main reason we went there is to see the show house of the new house we bought. It's really nice, but when all you see is the bare walls in the house it's kinda plain....hahaha....anyway gonna start thinking of how to decorate my room although the house is not built yet! =P

The most surprising thing I learnt today is that Mr. PYPD (if you still remember him) turns out to be my mom's ex-student! How about that! good thing he doesn't recognize me, but I better watch out for him in the future....haha...anyway didn't talk much, but shook hands (!) Whoaaa.... Shocked me a little bit when i saw him talking to my mom after service today. The thing is, I didn't know he was from here, but he was sitting with Mark, and I'm wondering how they got to know each other.....hmmm....must go-a-investigate...hahaha

I gotta go sleep now, It's been quite a day, I'd say....good thing I didn't see anybody I know in Ipoh or else I'd just flip! It was nice meeting old friends in church earlier today....now I gotta go plan for more get-togethers...more makan!! =)

Sleeeeepppp....

No comments: