Friday, February 25, 2005

Athisayame…

Yup, that’s today’s new Tamil word…I won’t explain the meaning…=P…hahaha… A friend of mine (name not mentioned for privacy) is gonna sing a song with that word in it. Loads of times…..hahaha….which is why I asked her what it means….heh heh heh….quite a nice song….hope she does well in the competition…hehehe

Today was another hot day, ended up waking up at 11 am, and found that the apartment was empty….why? Wei Zhan went to the library, Xin Ci went back aledi and Dheena was out….so kesian…hahah….anyway planned to eat some sad stuff in the apartment but Sarah yang kecoh forced me to go with them to Upten and eat….I never eat at Upten on Friday afternoons, but today I did. The nasi beriyani was so nice, and I was contented after eating lunch….hehehe….

I ended up paying the denda for my toaster (dengki punya residen) and went to collect it after lunch. That aunty at the office was like “Bila boleh bawa balik” and “Kalau simpan dalam almari bungkus baik baik” or something like that….and also “Rugila kalau lain kali kena denda lagi”. Ish ish ish…..kacau betulla this people….next time I wanna stay outside….noneed to suffer with all the stupid rules…although have to travel a lot la... another good thing about staying out is we noneed to move out every semester….hehehe…

After lunch tried to study a bit, but it was too hot I couldn’t really think…so I put my textbook in front of me and sorta stared at it…..and then after Wei Zhan came back from the library (fuiyoo) we started to make noise….like shouting for no reason…hehe. Then I started to play the guitar because I really didn’t know what else to do….so we started singing n stuff….quite fun…after singing and dunno what else to sing we continued to make noise….hehe…mainly I was screaming in the apartment while Sarah stared at me in between typing stuff on my computer…Wei Zhan was alternating between guitars. Hers when she’s playing in the hall and mine when she’s in the room. I tell you…the weather makes us mad….

Tomorrow might go to the library to study….hehehe…depends on what time I wake up…=)

Sleep. Hot. Sleep. Hot. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep…..

No comments: