Monday, February 21, 2005

My CMPF lecturer sucks!!! Arrrgghhh….

Seriously….my CMPF lecturer can really be annoying….I feel like strangling him whenever he asks questions….or tries to make a joke…his jokes are not funny and he’s not that bright when it comes to computers anyway…..bodoh la!! He spoilt my whole Monday morning….arrrghhhh…..if I get bad marks for CMPF he’s so in trouble!! Tomorrow have to see him for lecture….what a dread….

On the bright side, today’s English class was cancelled! So can lepak puas puas…haha… but then tomorrow I’ll have class from 4pm till 10pm…die laa….

Maybe I should stop saying bodoh…everyday Wei Zhan kena buli…and she’ll be the victim….haha….dahla suddenly she say wanna lose weight….she couldn’t fit the pants she just bought….wahahhahaha…that’s why after class we ended up going to Sri Serdang to buy a netball. But we play basketball with it. All Wei Zhan’s fault…ask her to buy basketball dowan. Say buy netball. Then end up playing basketball. Bodoh rite…oops...hahahaha =P Went nuts when we played later….netball cum basketball rolled into one…we also played monkey and pepsi-cola….kinda lame….hahaha laughed like mad…then tak larat jalan aledi….=P

At night pulak supposed to have dinner at UPTEN, but we ended up having dinner at McDonalds Bangi…..Azfar and Ridzman la….cannot tell earlier they wanna go there... Dahla we went at 9pm and then kecoh there…with Sarah and Farhanna…..habis my money….hahaha…and then Azfar had to drive so dahsyat…konon F1 driver la tu….

Check this out….


Wah so tired….

Today’s quote by me : “He thinks we’re stupid, but we think he’s stupid. Who’s the fool now??”

No comments: