Saturday, February 12, 2005

Holidays are over...

Wow! The one week break went by so fast. Suddenly BAM! It's time to go back to the daily madness. It's been a great week, playing with my rabbit (getting cuter!), going to Ipoh to see the new house progress, shopping and watching movies, ASTRO, home cooked food and much more! Sadly I didn't spend much time on the piano. Sad. Anyway it was fun visiting friends, hanging out at the cafe and the likes.

Didn't expect to get so many angpows because initially I didn't plan on visiting anybody, but in the end one group of us went round to houses and got a bunch of em! And then another day we went to Ipoh to visit relatives and whoa! more angpows! Two of my cousins are already married and another one is going to get married. Hmmm.....one of my cousin's son is so cute! He has big eyes! But unfortunately according to his parents' stories he doesn't behave well. Naughty kid! Haven't met any of my cousins kids, but I guess it's better because kids don't like me anyway....haha =P...I wonder why...

Well, gotta go pack because tomorrow we're leaving early (not that early also). Expecting heavy traffic though so hope we don't get stuck much....

I dowanna go back......

Zzzzzzz....

No comments: