We had our last day of lab today…..after this can go back on Thursday afternoon aledi!! hahaha…On our last day of lab we had a little chat with our instructor before lab began….he didn’t have the key to the lab or something….and so he was also waiting outside and pretending to read some stuff (hahaha….he kinda ignored us at first…pai seh kot). And then this Wei Zhan wanted to know whether he was a mix or something, so she asked him….rupa-rupanya he also a mix….dad’s Indian and his mom is a Chinese-Burmese mix….then this Wei Zhan also had to mention that he was a more complicated mix than me…..hahaha….dengki punya budak….=P He gave us advice about choosing lecturers and stuff…he was a student here before this…he’s real nice…but I think sorta blur about the lab experiments….haha.. Before that, we saw our previous semester’s lab instructor chatting with one of the food court owners….wonder what they were talking about…..dahla after that he sorta stopped Sarah when she wanted to come for lab and dunno crap what….hahahahah…..kesian Sarah….
Ponteng Techflow again….feel guilty…..haha
Anyway been annoying Wei Zhan by repeating this song over and over again…
Song: Somewhere Only We Know
Band: Keane
Album: Hopes and Fears
Intro A C#m Bm E x2 A
C#m
I walked across an empty land
Bm E
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
A C#m
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Bm E
Sat by the river and it made me complete
F#m C#m
Oh simple thing where have you gone
Bm E
I'm getting old and i need something to rely on
F#m C#m
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
Bm E
I'm getting tired and i need somewhere to begin
A C#m
I came across a fallen tree
Bm E
I felt the branches of it looking at me
A C#m
Is this the place we used to love
Bm E
Is this the place that i've been dreaming of
F#m C#m
Oh simple thing where have you gone
Bm E
I'm getting old and i need something to rely on
F#m C#m
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
Bm E
I'm getting tired and i need somewhere to begin
Bm A c#m7
And if you have a minute why don't we go
Bm A C#m7
talk about it somewhere only we know
Bm A C#m7
this could be the end of everything
Bm
So why don't we goC#m7
somewhere only we know
BmC#m7
somewhere only we know
Bm C#m7
(Break)
F#m C#m
Oh simple thing where have you gone
Bm E
I'm getting old and i need something to rely on
F#m C#m
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
Bm E
I'm getting tired and i need somewhere to begin
Bm A C#m7
And if you have a minute why don't we go
Bm A C#m7
talk about it somewhere only we know
Bm A C#m7
this could be the end of everything
Bm
so why don't we go
C#m7
somewhere only we know
(Instrumental)
Bm A C#m7 x2 Bm
A C#m7
this could be the end of everything
Bm
so why don't we go
C#m7 Bm
somewhere only we know
C#m7 Bm
somewhere only we know
C#m7 A
somewhere only we know
And then she kutuk me because I hate the song Over and Over by Tim McGraw and Nelly, but I keep playing and singing this song…hahahha…sabo je la dude…
My sister’s nickname on MSN: LyDiA ---> Super hot, super panas, super yit, super re, super juak, super soode... says:
So hot!!! How to sleep la…..tomorrow no class so I wonder what time I’ll wake up….=P
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment