Saturday, February 26, 2005

I went to the library!!

Hehehe….yup…I managed to wake up earlier than what I would usually do on weekends. Went there and studied for I think less than a sub topic. Then we started chatting…..hahaha…biasalaa….the weather was so bad, you can actually feel like you’re suffocating….or maybe it’s just my imagination. Bad for health… The interesting part is, we saw Mr. Hafiz, our physics tutor last semester…wonder what he was doing there.. Wanted to wave like a mad person at him but then what’s the point, since whenever I see him I buat tak kenal….haha….kejam rite…I should make more friends…

After that we went to Sri Serdang to eat at an Indian restaurant that Sarah recommended us. Ate so much, the bil was so high! hahaha….like tak pernah makan….

Weather still hazy.

Then we came back and started our “cuci aparment weekend”. Fuiyoo the apartment shining man!! After which we were too lazy to mandi….after that I started to drizzle!! Hip hip hooray! So cool and nice….ahhhh…..

For dinner, we had Wei Zhan’s special “cat food”…hmm…mashed up stuff….edible, but not when you’re watching CSI….hahaha

Gonna go back to studying physics…should go to the library more often…nice air-cond there….ahhh….

Should we go to Melaka and lepak??

No comments: