Thursday, February 17, 2005

Another embarrassing day….

Imagine what happened if you noticed somebody else wearing the same t-shirt as you.
And you know that person but don’t talk to that person.
Can it be any more embarrassing??
Anyway I wondered if he noticed we were wearing the same t-shirt. I won’t be wearing that t-shirt to class anymore and he might not also. hahahaha. I won’t be buying anymore bodyglove t-shirts, unless in striking colours others won’t buy…..=P

From this shop! Recognize it? hahaha….


After lunch I went to see my physics lecturer because I totally flunked my test. I feel kinda bad cause he’s nice but still people do badly. The questions were not that hard actually…but dunnola…din study….hahaha

Today we spent the rest of the day laughing here n there. Buat kecoh at COE food court after chemistry class and then kecoh somemore outside the lab before physics lab… *sigh* laughed too hard till my stomach hurt….hahaha…madness

Might go and watch a movie tomorrow. Maybe I’ll just watch movies on my PC.

Maybe I should start revision.

Finals are coming soon….

*panicks*

Oohh It’s gonna rain! Finally!! Sleep time! =P

No comments: