Saturday, February 19, 2005

My name’s Constantine. John Constantine.

Hmmm….another adrenaline-pumping day…haha…here’s how my day went:

We (Sarah, Wei Zhan and I) planned to watch the 10.30am show Constantine at Mines. As usual we leave later than planned and end up in a jam….don’t know why but probably because of the travel fair everybody was out today…and so we parked at a residential area and then walked to Mines. We were 15 minutes late for the film, but we still went ahead. The girl who tore our tickets wondered if Wei Zhan was above 18….I felt like rolling on the floor and laughing!! She IS older than me, and she sorta told the girl that I’m younger than her….hahaha…but whatever we went in and watched the movie… it was a cool movie, after all it has Keanu Reeves….but you can’t forget The Matrix when you watch this movie because he wears a trench coat here too….I want a trench coat!! (even though Malaysia is burning hot right now)

Keanu Reeves!!! =P


After the movie we ended up meronda the whole area. Near Mines it was all jammed up. So we went by the silk highway, and went to Kajang, planning to eat at a restaurant we usually go at night, but it was closed. So we went to Sri Serdang instead, eating at this restaurant that has really nice food! The food is also very cheap!! Must go there again one day…hahaha

Gotta continue doing my assignments….so boring…

No comments: