Today is not my favourite day. Why? It’s Tuesday…I hate Tuesdays (I.H.T)… class starts at 12pm, and ends at 10pm. Madness…..it starts off with Calculus where the lecturer always syok sendiri (she’s so terror!), and then physics that somehow does not get absorbed at all…then we have a two hour break, continued with Chemistry that makes me wanna sleep (but at least I understand something from the textbook), chemistry tutorial (she explains like a train, I think because she gave up on us….haha). Today we did something different. As usual, Pn. zaemah will let us out early from class because she knows we have class at BW. This time, we went and had something to drink first and then only went for CMPF…because as usual, our lecturer will take his own sweet time setting up the laptop and projector and stuff… Quite a few people skipped class, hardly surprising. We got back our test papers and I guess I should study more….because somehow they always end up asking questions that don’t make sense….Bwlekk….
Luckily the last class of all, English is much more fun. Or else I would have just died of hunger and boredom….Mr. Rajan is so funny… He has so many stories to tell, and that takes up most of the time in our class. And that is the main reason we always never finish our work…..hahaha…We spent so much time laughing I didn’t feel so hungry anymore…amazing!
Anyway so tired…class starts at 9am but I’m not sure if I can wake up…somemore got Physics quiz….but too lazy to study…..whatever lah!! Hope the questions are okay…ahaha
Alamak have to pass up essay on Thursday…so malas wanna do!!
So tired ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment