Monday, December 08, 2008

Bonjour!

Good morning! Oh my, it's been quite a while since I've updated!

Was so tired after CPR (Committee Planning Retreat) at somewhere near Kuala Selangor (or rather somewhere near Kapar Power Station) and so slept early last night (around 10pm?) and then woke up early today (8.40am?) even though the weather is cold and nice and I really should have slept in till it becomes hot. Probably cause I got used to lack of sleep and getting up early. =( We took longer than usual to get there, because we didn't know the way! Should have asked WZ la..she always passes that way when she balik kampung...haha wasted lah!

Anyway CPR was fun, all 13 of us + our advisor went in 4 cars (one had to go back early). I drove my awesome Citroen ZX! We had discussions and planned on how to conduct some of the activities. On Friday night, we had a sharing by our advisor and then we reflected on activities we did last semester. Everyone was tired and we finished quite late. Unsurprisingly, most were very awake after discussions ended, and some even went to the 'beach' for a while! All 13 of us squeezed in one 3 bedroom apartment! It was quite decent, and at a reasonable price =) Unfortunately the place has not been spared from people who do not know how to park properly, as shown in this picture I took from our 7th floor apt (see if you can spot my car):

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Saturday for lunch, we cooked our own meal. We had spaghetti, mashed potatoes, watermelon and mango. Thankfully it was not a disaster, and everyone finished everything (I think its because they were starving...i dunno if it was actually good!) It's also very pressuring to cook in front of 13 starving people! haha! In the afternoon, we went to see fireflies (kelip-kelip) at Kampung Kuantan. They're so pretty!! It was like looking at Christmas trees! =D 5 of us went in our advisor's new Toyota Rush (fuiyoooo!) and kecoh-ed! (4 girls sitting at the back and syok sendiri..taking pictures and laughing...loudly! Luckily we were not thrown out of the car!) We also had an interesting discussion but what happened in the car stays in the car so...there's nothing to report here other than it was fun and we learned some parenting tips and more =P

On Sunday morning we went to Klang to attend church, which was Sheela's (my fellow Chindian who's been hiding from us) church. After church we had Bak Kut Teh (wahhhh!) We sat in 2 tables, one the seniors (with Sheela & Josh Kong) and one the juniors. And then I found out....Sheela has been stalking me thru my blog!! And I thot I knew who my readers are! Haha! So now I'm stalking her blog!

Kapar is kinda dusty and now car is super dirty. Anyone wanna wash for me? If I was at home it would be so easy to wash...but here...no long rubber hose! And no car shampoo...hmmm...also must go check the exhaust part...before it drops off somewhere! Poor ZX!

Here's a cute cat pic for the day =):
funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals


Christmas is coming soon! =D So is Christmas Night! If you haven't RSVP-ed for the event on Facebook, please do so here. =D (It's not compulsory, just cooler to RSVP =P)

Hope you're enjoying the public holiday!

1 comment:

myownstoryasitis said...

eh i always thought u were a rabbit person how come u keep on putting up pictures of cats