Wah...I've so busy these few weeks helping out with props (I sampatly volunteered to help and elected myself props advisor :P), decor and dunnolah what else. I wonder if there's enough publicity...I think enough la...with the posters and banners....if someone comes up to me and says "but I din know about the event also..." I am so gonna smack them. Means the fella din pay attention to the environment la so din bother looking at the posters. Or never went for class. Anyway we're also having a Charity Booth to raise funds for Stepping Stones Living Center. Visit our booth if you can! =)
Flyer:

Still haven't done my Christmas shopping...sigh...must finish shopping by this week!! What's worse is I have no gift ideas for my beloved housemates!! It's gonna be our last Christmas as housemates here! Anyone got any ideas?
1 comment:
wep...
ko pergi tak reunion ari tu?
Aku ade emergency la....
buat la entry pasal reunion tu...
hik3...
BTW, u've been tagged~!!!!
haha
Post a Comment