This time somehow I ended up as one of the props crew! Aledi sibuk jadi advisor then they didn't have enough people so I got drafted in also...haha! It was crazy and fun as always, the kekecohan, waiting for our cues, bumping into one another, getting hit by the props (I kena hit by the bed), trying not to be seen by the audience, hoping that the cast won't ruin the fragile props, running in the dark on stage with heavy props and much more! I wasn't stressed at all, considering we completed the props earlier than usual, compared to previous years where the paint was still drying on the props when the play was going on =P Our advisor who graciously lets us store our props in the PPH store kept saying to me "So many props! Must reduce! Where are we gonna keep it??" wahaha! Or something to that effect la...basically every year we keep building more and more stuff, but we also dismantle some stuff to make new stuff so that kind of evens it out. And also with all the drama surrounding the making of this drama, it felt normal, like it would be weird if there was no drama! I guess after 4 years you just get used to it! Time really flies and this was my 5th Christmas Night! Next year coming back as alumni d! wahahaha! Overall I think everything went on smoothly. All glory to God! Hopefully later I wont be too lazy to upload pics =) Must go curi ppl's pictures since I didn't take any because I don't have a camera. *hint hint* Ooh Ooh the Stepping Stones kids were really awesome too!! They were so good that after they performed more people went to the charity booth to donate! Awesome!! Some of the kids asked me "Akka, you designed the crew t-shirt ah?" And i was like..."err...sorta" because I curi the pic off the net =P The kids who performed got the crew t-shirt, and they love it! =D =D The t-shirts have their own drama story to tell, but that's another issue =P I plan to wear the t-shirt everyday until New Year or when someone asks me "wah how long never shower d??", whichever comes first =P
My parents came down for the play this year and they really enjoyed it! =D Since it's my final year la...hehe...I think I forgot to tell them that I was gonna be moving props. They didn't even realize us moving props in the dark. The props crew are efficient! wahhaha!

After this its back to studying! Studying isn't that bad...it's the FYP that's killing me...=S
Going back at 4pm tomorrow...have a Blessed Christmas!! =D

1 comment:
merry christmas,
hahaha and no i wont be giving you a camera for ur christmas gift, trying hinting to zhan haha
Post a Comment