No, this post is not about the video game =P We had Thanksgiving dinner (Every year after Christmas Night) at Mr. Mike's place on Monday night and because I was still in Ipoh at 4pm, I decided I had to drive fast...again! It was jammed up everywhere in Ipoh! Even though I left my house at 3.15pm, it was already 4.15pm by the time I went on the highway and so I was driving fast! Unfortunately some parts had really heavy rain where I slowed down a little (but not too slow!) And whenever possible I sped up to make up for lost time. Some parts were jammed up. Why? Because people simply slow down! Either because somebody wanted to overtake and then slowed everyone down, or because they slowed down to see an accident. At one part there was a van with a busted tyre by the side of the road and people slowed down to see. ALL 3 LANES!! Sampat betul Malaysians!! Oh ya forgot to mention that I drove the Wira back because my car was in the workshop =( Finally reached uni at 6.30pm and then went to get the catered food and then went to Mr. Mike's place. There were only a few people, those who went early to set up the barbecue n stuff. The food was awesome, there was barbequed chicken wings, potatoes, fish, lamb, fried rice, mihun, nuggets, curry (rendang?) chicken and lemonade! I didn't eat that much tho, just one round...should have eaten more =P But anyway we were forced to bring back leftover food so I guess it evens out =P After eating it was sharing time, and everyone shared about Christmas Night n stuff. Must get the videos from Mr. Mike. Every year he records the sharing session and then keeps it somewhere in his archive (?) Hahaha...So must remember to get all the videos from the past 5 years (It has been 5 years?? So fast??)
Barbecued chicken wings!
Here's the credits video that I made but we didn't play (hopefully it loads):
Next year I will be returning as part of the audience! =D Can lepak =P
A girl. Active imagination. Always hungry. Loves classical music. Loves chocolates. Loves movies. Loves mystery books. Enjoys playing the piano. Wishes she could play the violin. Some say she's a PC freak. She begs to differ. She's just fascinated by the internet and what it can do. She's the PC technician within her 10-m radius.
2 comments:
PB!!!
nak chicken wing tu!!!
Dah habis dimakan la =P
Post a Comment