Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Gifts!

It's so fun to get Christmas presents! =D Here's what I got this year

Photobucket
L-R: Magnetic soft toy from Edwin (couldn't believe that Edwin actually got us gifts!), Wall-E from Agnes n Sarah (it was wrapped in a printed scarf!), Bookmark from Mr. Mike =O

Photobucket
Sponge name plaque (?) from Janice

It's amazing how people still give me soft toys even though I'm old and ganas =p At the moment Wall-E is on my table looking at me with its head on one side. Everytime I look at it I have to bend my head to the left and go "awwww..." Hahaha syok sendiri! When I get my car back Wall-E will be sitting in the car! =D

This year poor d so I resorted to handmade Christmas cards. (If just give card without present its sad so a handmade one is less sad, right? And I think it's more meaningful...) This was the project I was talking about earlier...hehe..that's why I printed the pictures. Anyway only some had pictures because it's so difficult to find decent pictures! Limited edition k!
Photobucket
(c) Phicak Publications

I'm still listening to Christmas songs...especially those jazzy ones ;)

1 comment:

myownstoryasitis said...

ur walle looks so cute, glad to know ur still the same phoebe who's ganas hahaha