Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nope it wasnt finalized...this one is!

So it turns out after getting approval from HEP we have to add UNITEN's logo to the poster and banner...kacau daun saja...anyway had extra photoshop-ing to do so here are the results. Not bad eh, clicked here n there, tried this n that and then it worked! wahaha...photoshop is fun! (I know some of you are thinking "duh!!")

Poster:

Photobucket


Banner:

Photobucket
Small


Photobucket
Big


Ain't it pretty?? Not bad for someone who has zero knowledge of photoshop eh..Haha...but the more I look at it the weirder it looks...

4 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

hahahaha ur uniten logo spoil the already cun-ted poster lol.
so cool that ur a photoshop whiz now, next time teach ya lol.

@DdY said...

i think u should put the venue n time layered a bit closer to each other or change d font..coz its quite cluttered with too much fonts going on..
just my opinion tho'! :D

MaisarahMS said...

haha.. phoebe.. u do the banner ker? semangat..

i went for the christmas musical drama last christmas..

this year u tak berlakon ker? =/

Phoebeeeee said...

@Jess: yeah la kacau onli rite..hehe

@ Mai: I'm the publicity director this time...hehe..so buat poster semua la...so u must come again this year k =D Tak berlakon la..haha..I lebih sesuai backstage..last year I was props director =)