Speaking of petrol, I wonder if anyone still bothers about looking for alternative fuel, or drive less and take the public transport more often, because you might still remember the fuss everyone made when petrol was RM2.70/liter and now its only RM1.80/liter. Don't hear anyone complaining anymore, but I'm pretty sure the environment is still complaining!
After service on Christmas morning, went to Ipoh Parade to kill some time before going for lunch. Took a pic of their Christmas Decorations:

Lunch at mom's ex-colleague's house (mom retired last month):

Since I was free I decided to sort out my pics, as well as print out some of the pictures i have on soft copy. (Better to have hard copies!) Almost went bankrupt to print the photos! Also printed because I had a little project to do =P
Tip: Photos saved from Facebook will look blur in 4R, but will look decent in 3R.
Been eating alot...all the weight I managed to lose while preparing for Christmas Night will be back on in no time I guess....sigh...I think it's in every Chindian's blood to eat almost everything on earth...non-stop!!

2 comments:
merry christmas pb!!!!
makanan tu nampak sedap!!!
Thanks Irma =D
memang sedap makanan tu..hehe..=P
Post a Comment