Thursday, December 11, 2008

Even the planets are smiling...

I wonder how many of you saw the planets Venus & Jupiter + the Moon smiling at us on the 1st of December. It was simply amazing. After French class at COIT (yes, I'm learning French =D) I was walking towards my car when 2 classmates were taking pictures (or rather, trying to) of the 'smile'. Stood there for a while admiring the view and then went on with my life. A week later I surf the net and find out that its a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing! If my classmates did not try to take some pictures I might not have noticed it! You can read more here and here.

Lesson of the day: Look up towards the sky more often, you never know what you'll see (let's also hope that bird poop doesn't land on you)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best part:let's also hope that bird poop doesn't land on you.... LOL.... aku pun tak tengok bulan tu... malas nak turun bawah.. frust pun ade gak...

myownstoryasitis said...

nice wei the moon hahahahaha....merry be-early christmas btw babe

Phoebeeeee said...

@Irma: Hehe... sapa suruh ko malas sgt :P

@Jess: Merry Christmas to you too! =)