It's 5 am and I'm blogging. Sad, no? Maybe not, because i'm only blogging because I can't sleep! I feel feverish and my nose is leaking a little! It all started on Sunday night. I guess I overworked myself a little when I painted the back of our house in the middle of the day under the super hot sun!! Hahaha...it was after church so I thot before I become super lazy and not paint the wall today (one week at home and the last day oni wanna do all dis :P), I might as well get it over and done now! At first the weather was fine, and then suddenly the scorching sun came out and decided it was time to burn phoebe alive! :S I just continued painting cause honestly the area was kinda small, but I had to do 2 coats, so it took a while.And then the rest of the day was so freaking hot that I had to turn on the air-cond so that I wouldn't sweat like a pig (wahahahhaha) By nighttime I had a mild sorethroat. So I could barely sleep, and we were leaving for uni in the morn!! I was fine in the morning, but then after the journey back and all the unloading and the class-going and makaning I was so tired! So on Monday night I took 2 biji panadol and Ko-ed early. Lucky had panadol man! If not yesterday would probably be like today where I can't sleep! :s Today not only Im feeling hot, my nose is running. And I think the lymph node that swells up when ur sick IS swollen. Aiyoyoyoyo...no good no good. Lucky no tests this week...
Today our beloved fluids lecturer put up a class notice telling us that there's no fluids class. Im hoping its not because he's lazy but because he had somewhere to go to. We're so gonna die for fluids...he taught us one chapter in like 30 mins, then no mo class till now and we don't have any examples for this chapter! And then got assignment to pass up on Friday!! Aiyoyoyoyooyoyoo
On a happier note, it's Cheeseman's birthday! (Wednesday) On Tuesday it was Josh Groban's birthday!! Since I can't really celebrate Josh's birthday (:P) we celebrated Cheeseman's birthday! We were chatting with him, and then suddenly we said brb, and then we were at his doorstep! Wahahahhaha! Surprise surprise! :P So there were 6 of us(including bday dude), and we sang what I think was the slowest version ever of Happy Birthday, and then it was makan time! Ok ok so we only had American Chocolate Cake and Kickapoo Joy Juice (which made us all high later on), and mostly laughter n crapping. Wahahahaha. Might post up pics if I find a decent one :S Then after the partay was over and we were heading back to the apt, these 2 mangkuks I call housemates decided to go round uni. Because since it was after 12am we had to write our names d so might as well lepak samo it seems. Sweat sweat. So around uni we went, with nina driving in the middle of the road and sarah high on joy juice. wahahaha. What a scene!
Ok now im feeling super hot again and im gonna try to get some sleep...not sure if i'll be alive to go for 8am tutorial....:S
Happy Birthday again Cheeseman! Hope you enjoyed the mini party! :P
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

2 comments:
phoebe pandi! hehe.. =P a very good morning to you! if u're still awake. lalalala.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! shwe ying the great! hohohohoohohohohohohohohoohohohohoho
shwe ying the great?! at 5.58AM?
eh! people in murni dont need sleep wan ah?
Post a Comment