THE LECTURER DIDN'T COME! HE FREAKING DIDN'T COME! AGAIN!
Bloody hell man! He didn't come on Wednesday also! Dowanna come for class leave notice or something mah!! We already know he's lazy...BUT DON'T BE THAT BLOODY LAZY MAH!
Anyway after half an hour of waiting (which was actually time well spent reviewing for the test) I decided to go back to the apartment. Was hungry but there wasn't anything nice to eat in the apartment. Only some cookies. Ahahahah...sad sad..and then went for my test (MOM is fun!). The lecturer's (Dr. Ramesh :O) watch is set like 10 mins faster than the usual and so we had to follow his time. =_=". No wonder he's always super early for class. Sometimes starting before my watch strikes 2pm! Damn semangat! hahahaha...but his teaching is good...and he's kinda funny too...ahahah...his class is really fun. Just that recently my brain seems to be lagging somehow and I probably absorb only 60% of what is taught? Oh NO!! The test was okay I guess..questions were easy but I wasn't sure about question 1 (why student's fail to answer? because they get stuck at statics! - Dr. Ramesh)Damn. It's not like I totally screwed statics, but I'm just not that sure on the topic. Hahaha. But so far MOM is okay. I love being a part of the ME department! We're so cool!! =P
After the test went for makan at COE food court. Did I mention that I was shivering a little during the test? Yaloh..hungry samo that classroom so cold wan everytime! And then I was wearing my most newest T-shirt (that would be 2 months + old!!) that says "If eating was a sport I would be undefEATed". So HOW ON EARTH COULD I BE HUNGRY??!! :( The funny part is, everytime people see me wearing the T-shirt they wanna read the words. No matter how many times they've read it before. I wonder if the t-shirt was see thru would anyone even see the words at all?? =P OKok before this post becomes gross I shall change the topic!
So after makaning we were supposed to go watch Gary play football (his team is called Sao Paolo), but it started raining super heavily suddenly, and we thought the game might be cancelled, but luckily it was not, and off we went to the field at ILSAS! At first there were not many people, but after a while people started coming! The game was good, it was fast-paced, and Sao Paolo had really good goal opportunities, but somehow they all missed! :( But they never gave up! The highlight of the game would be when there was a player change on the opposing team and then this idiot player showed the finger at us! BLOODY HELL WHO TAUGHT YOU TO DO THAT!! Gah! We booed him! Luckily the linesman (our side of the field) saw that and told the referee and BAM! The referee gave him a YELLOW CARD!! Padan muka hang, I daresay! Hahahaha..anyway Gary's team lost 1-0 with additional time. Stupid opposing team had so many injuries. A whole load of dung, I say! "Wanna act go to Hollywood la! That's if they want you lah!" (quoting one of sao Paolo's supporters :P) Hahahaha...desperados!
After the match, I walked over to
Murni-Admin-BM-Murni-BM-COE; ILSAS-ILMU-Murni
Wahlaueh! Cross uni trekking! hahahaha..
On another note,
This year is gonna be themed as "Go for as many MPO events as possible!" =P It's really exciting when I go with a bunch of people who also like classical music (although I wonder if they space out halfway or fall asleep or stuff like that :P) The fun part is always the photography session, but what I love the most is watching a live orchestra. To see how they can all work together to produce the wonderful music that was written years ago! And to see all the violinists and violaists play in unision, when they all have their bows up and down at the same time...such...uniformity...such...preciseness...and then there's the conductors and the featured musicians. The only way to truly enjoy the performances is by knowing the background of the composers, the program and the story behind the music, the musicians and maybe heard the music before! It's like doing research. But it's fun research! Because when you know why a song was written, you can understand it better. Maybe you think i'm psycho or extreme or pathetic, but being prepared always works! Which is why I've been downloading a whole bunch of classical music (thru tunelling in uni :P)! But listening to classical music while studying is also good. It really helps! After that elaborate explanation, here I am recruiting more kaki to join me for another performance on the 3rd of March, and also on the 17th of March. Details can be found on the MPO website. I am SO ADDICTED TO MPO!! Many thanks to Dr. Chua who's a fan of MPO also and its because of him that we get tix for such a low price!! If only I knew much earlier about this! Nobody ajak me go MPO before...:( I always wanted to go for a performance...like...years ago when they started out! Almost went last year around my birthday but somehow tak jadi because not many kaki and also not quite sure about MPO...regret not going, but at least by starting out this year I believe this year will be a good year!! I'm telling you..you never waste a cent going for events like these! But only for those who love classical music like I do! I mean...no point going if you don't like classical music and then waste your time and money by sleeping there rite?? It happened before!(so a friend told me) Wasted only!! Tsk tsk...
It's the weekend again, I'm all alone as usual, and I have a test on Tuesday. Lecturer said it's open book, but still have to review rite...hahaha...hope I won't die of boredom before that!
I miss my piano
I miss home
I wanna go home
Time to sleep?
Maybe I should dream of Mr. Gerard!
Ahahahahahah nolah nolah just joking.
Just miss his hug, that's all
Damn im not BECOMING soft, I'm ALREADY soft.
But I have a feeling that I've become numb too.
Tired!
(from the day's activities and also typing this loooooong post!)

2 comments:
hahaha.. great day indeed... u're like the most active girl around in uniten i've ever met! hahaha!
anyway... too bad gary's team din make it ... i know!!! u just wanna see him play right??? ahhh naughty naughty...
and i thought it was u who said he's already taken?? kekeke
waahaha...only today i was active! usually it will be boring :P
Initially we went to support Gary but then his team was really good so we support the whole team loh! No ulterior motive! I swear! hahahah :P
Post a Comment