Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh man!!

Just came back from CG, and my body is aching everywhere! hahahaha! Been laughing all evening, since dinner to CG! We had fun, basically the whole idea of the CG was to exchange presents, and David our CG leader asked us to share on what we think of Valentine's Day before we get our presents! It was ok I guess, we were laughing most of the time and playing with the candles that Agnes brought, which means were didn't really pay attention when anyone was talking. Maybe its because Shewing Gum was being a dumbass (forgive my language!) by doin all kinds of nonsense! hahahaha! David gave some deep sharing that is really interesting, but I won't say anything here cause this blog is not for deep stuff (you might be going "really now??" ahahahah) Anyway the fun part was opening the presents (supposed to be below RM5) and also taking pictures. Oh oh and Jason performed a song. He din intro the title also (=_=") but it was a nice song. And then he kept playing songs so we had background music and hysterical laughter at the pondok in front of ILMU beside the lake! =P Since I so semangat today I'm gonna post some pics :P (because my latest reader asked me to blog about the CG :P)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Sarah by candlelight

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Group pic. Girls only tho!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me n my present!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sarah getting desperate! :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The three badaks?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All in the CG!! Yeahh!!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! And remember, this day is for everyone to celebrate, and not just for couples to go mushy and stuff!! :P I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, just that my friends here go crazy everytime and then they get desperate n stuff. Ahahaahhaha. OKla okla nola nola :P After all, isn't it better to show your love everyday instead of just one day in a year?

This week has been the usual too lazy to study and do anything useful, but I also got to listen to ppl's V-day plans and give ideas (wah! ppl actually ask me??!!) Ahahahaha...very sad i know but I'm actually amazed people actually wanna tell me about stuff like this...and ppl actually emo to me about stuff...hahahaha...I look like a emo absorber issit? ahahahaha! I dun mind listening lar, its quite an honor, I'm actually quite surprised I that have alot of patience :P

It's been a long interesting day, and my lecturer decided to cancel the 11am class, and we wanted to cancel tomoro's 8am tutorial, and so my class only starts at 2pm! And it's MOM! ahahaha...Ramesh Ramesh Ramesh! Test kantoi masih nak bising :P Anyway happy V-day! Have a great day! I need my sleeep!

p.s. Quite a few people asked me what Im doin for V-day. Like...the same people asking me a few times...ahahaha. I got no plans. Actually got la. Sit in the apartment watch movies! :P It's free! hihihihihi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, first time i comment la wei.....hahahah kacau kacau kacau!!!
eh.... i like that pic of sarah trying to kiss you, i'm gonna save it and blackmail u when u get famous or something. *muahahahha*

oh, and the # pennies for your thoughts sounds a bit....*hmmm*.... dirty.

nyahahahahha

or is it just me XP

Phoebeeeee said...

Finally she comments!

But it always ends up being...weird...ahahahah..it's you lah! Perv! ahahahaha

Noneed to keep pics all cause I won't be famous. I'll probably die trying :P

oink said...

elehhhh...so fast die dy!?
but really har, why like so much time spent on taking photos only? like so sharing at all? hahha... pB muz hav juz shared like 10 secs only.. kekeke

p/s- i am the latest reader... kekeke

Phoebeeeee said...

heyy! my latest reader!! hahaha..eh we took pics because we're camwhores..i mean...posers!! ahahahaha..i think i shared less than 5 secs kot :P I said "V-day is like any other day for me" wahahahhaha. I din put any sharing on the blog cause don wanna be too deep mar...u wan mo info ask me lo :P

Anonymous said...

fuyooo.. someone got a table lamp right??? hhehehe cheating on me...

Phoebeeeee said...

table lamp...lamp post...lava lamp...you name it! all got! hahaha