Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ahhhh...

It's the third day of CNY and still we had alot of people coming over! Awesome! Let's see...Mostly relatives on sunday, longtime family friends on monday and local friends today! So much preparing and cleaning to do! Hahahaha...It's really great to have people over..somemore in our new house! More people come these days because our house is near the highway, which means its on the way to most places! ;) Alot of stuff happening, especially on the first day of CNY when relatives came over for dinner, but i'm too lazy to type, so I'll just post some pics!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reunion dinner - tossing the Yee Sang!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Half-finished reunion dinner :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All in the family! I would list them all but too many lah!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My nephew Jeremy the poser! Hahaha...poor Garfield and beanbag!!


That's all for today, goin to Sitiawan tomorrow afternoon, then having steamboat at night! Phew! Since Jeremy's cute but annoying, here's a short vid of him...

That's his toy gun making noise.Previously when I "shot" him he would act injured and do a bit of "breakdancing"! Ahahahaha...then I guess he got tired!


The last time I saw Jeremy was during Christmas, and that time he already start to kecoh, and now lagi kecoh! hahahaha...he terus come attack my room, the last time he threw my toy Mini cooper that Nina gave, and the side window broke...damn sad man...naughty Jeremy!! I wonder when he will come n kecoh again...hahaha...

=)

No comments: