It felt like yesterday that I was happily enjoying music at MPO
It felt like yesterday that I was taking loads of pictures after MPO
It felt like yesterday that I had my dynamics paper
It felt like yesterday that I felt smart
It felt like yesterday that I ate pizza
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually I did eat pizza yesterday! It was our CG activity...kinda sad tho but as long as we had food it was okay!
Can't stop looping Sarah McLachlan's Adia on my iTunes. Ahahaha...lovely song...makes me miss my piano at home even more :'(
Just finished watching Gol & Gincu. No its not because I like the tv series that I must watch the movie but I was running outta space on my PC and instead of deleting it just like that might as well watch right! Since im bored anyway...ahahaha...so lazy to study..speaking about that,whenever I feel lazy to study and don't want to feel like a waste, I start to clean!Or iron my clothes! :P Hahahaha...cleaning's good! Everytime I clean my room I move stuff around so that it won't look so boring! =)
I have my MOM paper on Friday but here I am, blogging away and editing HTML for my webserver in uni. Yes! Im finally starting one! ahahaha...not that great tho, but good enough...so far only one person
Ok...I have decided that I shall not study anymore today! Nighttime should be for hanging out! So I'm gonna be studying during all the breaks I have tomoro..:S
I wanna go home...

2 comments:
i cant believe u watched GOL & GINCU!!!!hahaha...bodoh movie rite...so bodoh..i think d series better..haha..so download and watch k..:P
NO ENOUGH OF GOALS AND GINCUS!!
hahahaha
Post a Comment