Friday, February 16, 2007

Selamat...tahun baru cina...jeng jeng jeng...

It's 3am. I just finished doing my lab report. Then I end up blogging. I noticed I've been blogging alot lately. Nothing of real substance, but oh well, it's my blog :P Hmmm...Friday no class! Yay! So all I have to do in the morning is clean the apartment and pass up lab report! Hurrah! Semangat do the lab report cause dowanna keep it for the holidays...so one job beres d! hehehehehe :P

I just dyed my hair, and now it looks kinda brownish. Not bad I guess, it's been quite a while since I dyed my hair...hehehehe...see if anyone notices ;)

Going back for CNY in the afternoon, and I can't wait to go home! The good food (CNY samo! Lagi syok!),the TV, the air-cond (crazy heat lately!) and much more!! Not forgetting the fact that home is always the best place to be!

Okay, I gotta sleep or else I might not wake up to go home! hahahaha..not to mention I hafta clean the apt and pack my stuff (esp PC!! no PC no fun!)

Happy Chinese New Year! And because its the Year if the Pig, here's a special pig pic fer ya!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Let's make it a few! Hahahaa...exercising pig!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Happy holidays!

No comments: