I woke up this morning and I felt slightly depressed. I don't know why, but suddenly I felt so lifeless. Like there was no point in doing anything. First of all I was sick this whole week after coming back to uni, having sorethroat, slightly feverish and then running nose. All not very severe tho, not as bad as the last time I fell sick. Anyway suddenly I felt so sick of everything. No mood to study. Mainly because when the lecturer is lazy, of course you would feel lazy, no? This semester it feels like out of 4 subjects, only one really interests me. The rest are interesting subjects but the lecturers just suck the life out of the subject. Really. So boring. And so these past few days I was just staring at the whiteboard when the lecturer was teaching. Maybe it was because I was sick but somehow suddenly my mind blanked/spaced out..and I don't know why i'm here.
One thought on why I was depressed might be because we were laughing so hard yesterday night that maybe I used up all my endorphins for the day? Nah...can't be that...
So I'm feeling this weekend I won't be doing anything useful again...the only thing I can look forward to is MPO tomorrow night. It's gonna be good!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment