After lunch we went to pick Jess up and then head…uh..somewhere! There was an argument on where to go (between the other two – I was playing the role of the polite passenger and tourist) and in the end we went to Lumut – first we had a drink and then we went to the beach (behind Orient Star).
Some pics:
Jess trying to pick up a ship…
Somebody wanted to be in the pic…
Row of old shophouses (or houses?) by the sea…would be a great place to open a restaurant…
Pretending to attack!
“Let’s go for a swim!”
Jess does not like to see tires sitting by themselves on the beach…
Look at the pretty clouds! :D
Evidence (below) that Jess is not a good jumper…possibly because she’s tall…?
Multi-storey public carpark
“Selamat Datang ke Lumut & Pangkor”
It was a tiring day, but we had a good time taking pics and bullying each other…hehe…but before that Jess made a scene because she wanted to go to Teluk Batik…and because I was sitting in the backseat of a 2-door Satria, I was trapped for a considerable amount of time…but finally Jess got out of the car! Hurrah! (It was because WZ finally said we’ll go to Teluk Batik) I think Jess wanted to prove a point? (dunno the point tho) Haha…anyway it was fun :)
Me trapped in the backseat watching Jess keep the door shut…
More to come!

3 comments:
=p
u got evidence of zhan trying to push me....yuppie....
lol u got to admit that me trying to keep the door shut was an act of a genius right????
dumbass
Jess, she wasn't TRYING to push you...she WAS pushing you...and keeping the door was not a smart move...rather idiotic I think...next time u do that we'll dump you ok! ahhaha...so be careful!
Post a Comment