Friday, June 05, 2009

Sitiawan Day 3 (Part 1) – Random Shots of Sitiawan

Random shots around Sitiawan – pity WZ because she has to stop here n there as I take pics. But sometimes I just take pics when the car is moving :) I felt like a spy or even paparazzi as at some parts I wound down the window and took pics (if the lens was longer I would pass as paparazzi!)

DSC_0406 Big pedestrian bridge in front of school – Jalan Raja OmarDSC_0347 Super big Maybank – got lift inside summore!DSC_0348 EconsaveDSC_0350 DSC_0351 DSC_0352 One of the many bridal boutiquesDSC_0353 Nice cafe upstairs, but dunno about the food…possibly overpriced for Sitiawan standards. Cake was tiny and tasted plain. Nothing special. Not that anyone in Sitiawan bothers?DSC_0354 DSC_0355 The Store, which used to be FajarDSC_0361 At Padang Astaka:DSC_0366 DSC_0367 DSC_0369 DSC_0370 Got nicer playground d!DSC_0371 Covered basketball courtDSC_0373 Suddenly got Bomba helicopter? Take lots of pics! :P I used to jog in this field. Actually many locals did :)DSC_0374 DSC_0375 Wet market! The field in the foreground is where those Hong Leong Charity Runs started and ended. But its mainly a football field.DSC_0376 DSC_0377 DSC_0383 DSC_0384 DSC_0399 DSC_0402 DSC_0403

Biggest and possibly the first computer shop in Sitiawan

 DSC_0534 DSC_0535 DSC_0536 DSC_0537 DSC_0542 DSC_0533DSC_0546 DSC_0547 DSC_0549 DSC_0551

Coconut trees in ACS Sitiawan compound

That’s all for random shots :)

No comments: