SK Convent (1995-1998) Standard 2 to Standard 6 but skipped Standard 4 because I was a PTS student (Moved from Parit Buntar when I was in Standard 2)
SMK Convent (1999-2003)
On Friday afternoon we were supposed to go visit school (which we haven’t done since we took our SPM results because a new headmistress took over and she was kinda scary). Lots of changes have been made…all good, except for the fact that now the field is smaller and trees have been cut down (not the school’s fault tho). Met some of our ex-teachers, most of them remember WZ and I, some confuse me with my sis and some think WZ is someone else (a name combination of 2 ex-students from my sister’s batch!). Most of the senior teachers are still there, and we took pics with some of them. After that we explored the school and took loads of pics!
Here are some pics (the rest can be viewed on Facebook):
Main gate entrance (now with guardhouse and boom gate!)
Raintree! It’s been there for ages…my fave tree! We used to have lots of activities under its shade :)
Now with a fountain!
Block housing the form 3 classrooms (doubles as a hall) where upstairs is the computer room, library and bilik gerakan.
Sink beside the classroom! Nowhere else you can find this! (I think!) :)
Super high ceilings!
This block used to be made of wood (and looked really old), now a brick block has been built..and the small longkang in the middle with one big tree has been removed :( there used to be a bench there and also the 3 recycling bins…wonder what happened to the bins)
The science/chemistry lab!
Bulletin board beside the classroom (the other side)
Hey! Some parts got blue roof!
Library got pameran?? Fuh!
Got computer (with internet, if I’m not mistaken) and better looking tables with individual booths! Air-conditioning for display only tho because its too expensive to use everyday!

Benches we used to use for choral speaking:
2nd row
First row
Front office (main block):
Office is now air-conditioned, and the first classroom behind the office (used to be 1 Daisy) has been converted into a Penolong Kanan office.

Big pedestrian bridge over the main road in Sitiawan. The road is now wider (has been widened a few times) and cost the school its tall raintrees…and the field is now smaller :(
Ahh…those were the days…I miss the simple life then…we used to have so much fun, with all the crazy recess sessions and extended PJ sessions :P The only main worry we had was to make sure the teacher didn’t catch us ‘photostating’ homework! Which is probably the only reason we went to school earlier :P I used to cycle to school, so did lots of us…the bicycle shed was usually packed, but now a surau and a car shade has replaced it…and now there was just a small bicycle shed beside the exit gate…I guess its too dangerous to cycle to school these days anyway.
Enough about school, I guess…time for me to go and reminisce about our schooldays! :)

1 comment:
i miss our school days, how time passes by
Post a Comment