On the 20th of May 2009, one month after coming back from uni, also after one one month of freeloading :P, I went to Sitiawan to stay with WZ (parents went for a mini holiday in Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut, Lumut). Upon reaching Sitiawan, we decided to go to Teluk Batik and take pictures! (But mainly because there’s nowhere else to go!)
Pictures taken with my dad’s Nikon D60. Awesome camera!!! :D Can’t believe he lent me the camera after doing so much damage at home! Anyway enjoy the pics!


Monkey!!!! Ruunnnn!!!
Chairs for rent…good place to relax :)
Inner tubes for rent!




More inner tube floats for rent
This pic could be a postcard!! :)


Oooooohhh Baywatch!!
My slippers were relaxing…
Beached jellyfish!


Macro shot of barnacles
Hermit Crab!
Decor


Muzium Siput
Flowers near Muzium Siput
Are the pics awesome or the camera awesome of the photographers awesome?? haha…do ya wanna go to Teluk Batik now? Those from Sitiawan missing home now?? muahahahaha! Ok no no don’t cry!! :P
Went to Lumut Waterfront after visiting Teluk Batik, and took loads more pics there…but will put those in the next post. After Lumut, we went back, had dinner, and then went out to try and get good night shots of 2 powerplants, but I didn’t really know how to use the camera, and also the zoom lens doesn’t zoom that far :( so we only got a few shots…
Three of the best night shots of Stesen Janakuasa Sultan Azlan Shah Manjung (Janamanjung) we managed to capture..we nicely set up the tripod and then I kena kutuk cause I don’t know how to use the proper night/exposure/? settings, and I didn’t bring the manual also! hahaha…but anyway we couldn’t get these shots without the tripod cause on its auto settings it took a really long time to get the shot! =)
After that we went over to Lumut Power Plant in Segari (about 30-40 mins away, and you have to go through a pretty lonely road after passing Segari Town) Tried to get some decent shots but was too afraid to get out of the car so we just took pics from the car – without a tripod – so we got really sad pics:
Blurry lights! But after I figured that I could get cool light pics, I got effect from playing around with the street lights:

Isn’t it pretty?? haha!
By now WZ was sensing that I was getting a little too hyper and so we went back home :) And that was basically what happened that day (minus the Lumut Waterfront part)
Maybe you all can vote for your fave pics? Or just leave a comment? hehe…more posts coming soon!
*this post took a really long time to compose, and I used Windows Live Writer, which was recommended by WZ…really cool and easy to use! You should try it out! :)

3 comments:
all the beach pictures can be postcards....totally love the lights....=)
i want go teluk batik....*boo hooo hooo* lol
SITIAWAN.....
haha..next time k Jess!
Oliver you miss Sitiawan even more now?? ahaha!
Post a Comment